TMMi is a test improvement and maturity model used by organizations to improve their test processes and to compare their maturity against.
TMMi® Professional is a 2-day course, during which you will learn why process improvement with TMMi (Test Maturity Model integration) is important, ways to identify opportunities, and the benefits of successfully improving said improvements.
This TMMi Professional certificate is not only for those looking to improve their organization. It also serves as a stepping stone for those who want to formalize their skills in TMMi, and potentially move towards becoming a TMMi and/or lead assessor.
Both days 9–17
TMMi Professional is designed for:
- Test managers or anyone involved in test process improvement seeking a solid understanding of the TMMi model.
- Testers or test leads wishing to elevate their career into test process improvement.
- Anyone wanting to accredit their skills as a TMMi Professional and continue towards becoming a TMMi or Lead Assessor.
Familiarity with principles and terminology used in ISTQB certifications is useful, as the course builds upon those.
- Be able to eloquently explain to management the business importance of test process improvement
- Gain the ability to guide and advise an organization or project when using the TMMi model as a basis for their test process improvement
- Provide support in the interpretation and understanding of the TMMi model, including the relationship of TMMi to the CMMI model
- Act as a co-assessor in informal TMMi assessments
- Participate in programs for improving the test process within an organization or project and can identify critical success factors
Context of Test Improvement
- Introduction to the TMMi Model
- TMMi Maturity Levels
- Structure of TMMi
- TMMi Model
- TMMi Assessments
- Implementing TMMi