SAFe Product Manager / Product Owner
On the SAFe Product Owner / Product Manager training you will learn the essential knowledge and skills to act as a Product Manager or Product Owner in a Lean-Agile enterprise.
On this training you will develop the skillsets needed to guide the delivery of value in a Lean enterprise and learn about the activities, tools, and mechanics used to manage backlogs and programs. During this course, you will gain an in-depth understanding of the Agile Release Train (ART), how it delivers value, and what you can do to effectively perform your role.
You will also learn how to apply Lean thinking to write Epics, break them down into Features and Stories, plan and execute Iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, you learn about the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture.
Attending the course prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe Product Owner / Product Manager.
- Articulate the Product Owner and Product Manager role
- Connect SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the PO/PM roles
- Decompose Epics into Features and decompose Features into Stories
- Refine Features into Stories
- Manage Program and Team backlogs
- Collaborate with Agile teams in estimating and forecasting work
- Represent Customer needs in Program Increment Planning
- Execute the Program Increment and deliver continuous value
The future and current Product Owners and Product Managers as well as business case representatives in the project.
- Day 1: Wednesday 16.2.2022 at 08:30 - 16:30
- Day 2: TThursday 17.2.2022 at 08:30 - 16:30
Member price (TIVIA members) 1245 € (+ alv 24 %)
Normal price 1 395 € (+ alv 24 %)
Price includes training materials, test and SAFe POPM certification to individuals who pass the test
Cancellation policy: Cancellation has to be done 14 days before the course start to avoid costs. Cancellations made later than 14 days prior to the course will be charged 50 % of the course price. In case of no show the full price is charged. The organizer reserves the right to cancel or postpone the course if the minimum number of participants is not reached.