Implementing SAFe (SPC)
The training includes Leading SAFe, Implementing SAFe and optional SPC certification exam. Link to detailed description in Scaled Agile Academy Pages.
DURATION AND STRUCTURE
This training class will be organised remotely:
- Training day 1: Monday 23.8.2021 at 12:00 – 16.30
- Training day 2: Tuesday 24.8.2021 at 12:00 – 16:30
- Training day 3: Wednesday 25.8.2021 at 12:00 – 16:30
- Training day 4: Thursday 26.8.2021 at 12:00 – 16:30
- Training day 5: Monday 30.8.2021 at 12:00 – 16:30
- Training day 6: Tuesday 31.8.2021 at 12:00 – 16:30
- Training day 7: Wednesday 1.9.2021 at 12:00 – 16:30
- Training day 8: Thursday 2.9.2021 at 12:00 – 16:30
Timing follows Eastern European Time Zone.
This course is intended for those who will be materially and directly involved in a SAFe implementation, for example agile coaches.
After attending to Implementing SAFe course, you can take optional SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) certification exam. The exam duration is 120 minutes and it will be done online. Exam format is multiple choice and there will be altogether 60 questions. Fore more information, please visit Scaled Agile websites.
All stakeholders in a Lean-Agile transformation are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended:
- 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
- 3+ years of experience in Agile
- One or more relevant Agile certifications ( CSM, CSPO, CSP, CSC, CST, Scrum.org, DSDM, ICAgile, PMI-ACP).
Member price (TIVIA members) 2795 € (+ alv 24 %)
Normal price 2995 € (+ alv 24 %)
Price includes training materials, test and SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) certification to individuals who pass the test.
If you are not already a member of TIVIA, JOIN NOW (membership fees from 65 €) and pay TIVIA member price for this course!
Cancellation Policy: Full refunds will be issued for cancellations greater than 14 days from the start of the course. For cancellations between 1 and 14 days from the start of the course, we will charge 50% of the price. No shows: no refunds will be issued.