Guided self-study for Business Technology Standard
BT Standard guided self-study course is an online training programme that helps you to understand the guiding principles behind the business technology mindset. The objective is to support the learner to quickly deepen the understanding of the underlying principles behind the BT Standard, and enable a faster implementation of the models and frameworks in practice. Read more about BT Standard: www.manageBT.org
GUIDED SELF-STUDY PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 4x Facilitator-led virtual workshops with coach
- 3x Sprints in Roundtable learning environment. Read more: Roundtable
- BT Standard Smart Book
- BT Standard Green Card certification
Introduction and Workshop 1
BT Operating model
End-to-end development flow
Workshop 2 (online)
Roles and Responsibilities model
Workshop 3 (online)
Workshop 4 (online)
Sourcing and Optimisation
LEARNING OBJECTIVES FOR THE GUIDED SELF-STUDY
- Understand the guiding principles behind the business technology mindset
- See how the BT operating model supports realisation of company’s business targets
- Know how to define value streams to cope with business diversity
- Get to know the different disciplines and see how they support creation of business capabilities
- Learn the development flow from business need into production (E2E development flow)
- Understand what are the guiding principles when choosing the correct method in each phase of the development flow
BT STANDARD GREEN CARD CERTIFICATION
After successfully passing the certification exams the participant will receive a certificate:
GREEN CARD – Certified Business Technology Standard Professional
You can take the exam any time between the April 8th to April 15th
TIVIA member price is for person members and also for the staff of company members.
TIVIA member price 841,50 € + VAT 24%
Or TIVIA member price 1275 € (+ VAT) per 2 participants when from the same organization.
Non-member price 990 € + VAT 24%
Or non-member price 1500 € (+ VAT) per 2 participants when from the same organization.
If you are not already a member of TIVIA, JOIN NOW (membership fees from 65 €) and pay TIVIA member price for this course!
If there are two participants from the same organization, both of them need to fill their own registration form.
You may cancel your registration up to 14 days before the training, after that the cancellation fee is 50 % of the participation fee. If the registration has not been cancelled, we will charge the whole course fee. The right to participate can be transferred to another person. You may cancel or modify your registration via e-mail: ilmoittaudu(at)tivia.fi