Certified ScrumMaster -online training
Remote Certified ScrumMaster training class is a learning experience that provides students a full immersion into what it takes to be a great ScrumMaster. You will learn the theory, the values and elements that define the Scrum framework, and how a great ScrumMaster uses them skillfully in the service of the Team, the Product Owner and the whole organization.
The class is presented in a highly interactive and collaborative format with elements of lecture, classroom discussion, exercises, games and simulations, smoothly blended throughout the class. We will approach the class at a sustainable pace and endeavor to take breaks often, to allow our brain to stay focused and our body to recharge when necessary.
Upon completion of the class, students will be eligible to take the Certified ScrumMaster exam and become a Certified ScrumMaster (CSM).
Training days are from 9 to 17 and they will be organized with video conferencing platform Zoom. You can access Zoom through your browser or download the desktop application.
- Understand the principles underlying agile methodologies and how to apply them in a team context
- Connect agile principles to the core lean disciplines and understand how to apply lean and agile principles to software/product development
- Learn about the trends driving agile adoption and the benefits of an iterative and incremental approach
- Gain a common vocabulary and understanding of the Scrum framework
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the Scrum Master, Product Owner and Development Team
- Be able to effectively facilitate Scrum meetings: daily scrum (stand-up), sprint/iteration planning, review and retrospectives
- Be able to apply the Agile & Scrum principles and practices to build a real product
- Work together on an agile team, using the iterative process to rapidly learn and change how the team works
- Attending the entire course qualifies you to receive the Certified Scrum Master certification (on successful passage of the Scrum Alliance CSM online exam).
Who should attend
The CSM course is appropriate for aspiring ScrumMasters, development team members, managers, project managers, and organizational team leaders seeking a deep understanding of the principles and practices of Scrum, and those seeking to be an effective Servant Leader or ScrumMaster within an Agile team or organization.
There is no prerequisite for attending this class.
- Scrum Foundations (partly as preparation for the class)
- Scrum in a Nutshell
- The Scrum Team
- Servant Leadership
- Introduction to Agile Coaching
- Introduction to Agile Facilitation
- Coaching the Product Owner
- Coaching the Development Team
- Coaching Scrum Organizations
- Daily Scrum
- Definition of Done
- Product Backlog & Refinement
- Sprint, Sprint Planning and Sprint Backlog
- Sprint Review and Increment
- Sprint Retrospective
- A full simulation of a Scrum project
Lasse Ziegler is a agile and lean consultant, trainer and coach. He has over 10 years of experience in complex and difficult software development project and software product development.
TIVIA member price is for person members and also for the staff of company members.
TIVIA member price 1 165 € + VAT 24%
Non-member price 1 295 € + VAT 24%
If you are not already a member of TIVIA, JOIN NOW (membership fees from 65 €) and pay TIVIA member price for this course!
Cancellation Policy: You may cancel your registration up to 14 days before the training, after that the cancellation fee is 50 % of the participation fee. If the registration has not been cancelled, we will charge the whole course fee. Early bird registration cannot be cancelled. The right to participate can be transferred to another person. You may cancel or modify your registration via e-mail: ilmoittaudu(at)tivia.fi