Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
A 3-day online training course organized together by TIVIA and agile42 with coach Lasse Ziegler. The course will lead to a Scrum Alliance CSPO certification. This course is in Finnish.
The Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) class is a two-day learning experience covering the Scrum framework, Agile principles, and real-world Product Management practices to deliver world-class products.
Leading a successful Agile transformation requires new practices that help your organization best support your business goals, respond effectively to change, help leaders guide teams, make the right technology decisions and much more.
This highly interactive introduction to the principles and practices of Agile/Scrum leads to the group creating a real product backlog. Starting by defining a product vision, the group works through each phase of the requirements definition process, creating each artifact in full, and learning how to evolve the agile requirements needed to iteratively and incrementally deliver the valuable products your customers need.
Ideal for product owners, product managers, business analysts (BAs) and business stakeholders and representatives looking to apply the Agile/Scrum principles and practices.
- Understand the principles underlying agile methodologies and how to apply them in a team context
- Gain a common vocabulary and understanding of the Scrum framework, including the roles and responsibilities of the ScrumMaster, Product Owner and Development Team and how to collaborate with them
- Learn how to write effective user stories that meet the INVEST criteria, and practice breaking user stories into smaller stories using the nine patterns for splitting user stories
- Create a viable project vision, release forcast and visualise progress for an agile project. Discover how documentation, governance and reporting differ between a PMI and an agile project
- Experience the product definition process, from visioning to user stories using such tools as Lean Product Canvas and User Story Mapping
- Practice estimating value and using the Business Value Game for managing conflicting stakeholder priorities
- Learn how to create a release forecast without defining each and every requirement at the outset. Understand agile product discovery and the power of iterative methods for risk management
- Learn the characteristics of good, well-formed user stories and how to create them in a structured way
- Learn through doing, building an actual product vision, release forcast and backlog from start to finish
- Understand how to make progress visible and how to facilitate successful delivery of a project to fixed date and/or fixed time
- Attending the entire course qualifies you to receive the Certified Scrum Product Owner certification.
Participants earn 14 PDUs from the PMI, which can be applied to Project Management Professional (PMP) and PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) designations. Participants also earn 14 Scrum Education Units (SEUs) toward the renewal of Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) designations from the Scrum Alliance.
Lasse Ziegler, agile42
Certifications: CSPO, CSM, CSP, CST
Lasse Ziegler is a agile and lean consultant, trainer and coach. He has over 10 years of experience in complex and difficult software development project and software product development.
TIVIA member price is for person members and also for the staff of company members.
Early Bird Price TIVIA member 985,50€ + VAT 24% (until 4.10.2021)
Early Bird Price (non-member) 1095€ + VAT 24% (until 4.10.2021)
TIVIA member 1165,50€ + VAT 24%
Non-member 1295€ + VAT 24%
Cancellation Policy: You may cancel your registration up to 30 days before the training, after that the cancellation fee is 50% of the participation fee. If the registration has not been cancelled, we will charge the whole course fee. Early bird registration cannot be cancelled. The right to participate can be transferred to another person. You may cancel or modify your registration via e-mail: ilmoittaudu(at)tivia.fi