Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
A 3-day online training course (both days 9–15) organized together by TIVIA and agile42 with coach Lasse Ziegler. The course will lead to a Scrum Alliance CSPO certification. This course is in Finnish.
The Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) class is a two-day learning experience covering the Scrum framework, Agile principles, and real-world Product Management practices to deliver world-class products.
If you’re someone who is comfortable with the “business side” of projects, you are probably the right person to aspire to achieve a Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®) certification. While the Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®) helps the Scrum Team work together to learn and implement Scrum, as a CSPO, you create the product vision, order the Product Backlog, and make sure the best possible job is done to delight the customer.
Project managers, project workers, scrum masters.
- Scrum framework core elements: roles, activities, and artifacts
- Understand the role of the Product Owner
- Techniques for building a compelling product vision and strategy
- Building a visualizing a long-term product roadmap and release planning
- Practical methods to understand your key customer segments
- User Story Mapping: creating a shared understanding of customer needs
- User Stories: eliciting and clearly defining stakeholder needs
- Models and techniques for prioritizing product features
- Effective ways to create and refine a Product Backlog
- Communicating Portfolio & Product status – making it easily visible
- The Sprint Review : testing product assumptions
- How Product Ownership works with multiple teams
This training fulfils:
- Scrum Alliance Scrum Foundations Learning Objectives February 2017
- Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) Learning Objectives February 2017
Participants earn 14 PDUs from the PMI, which can be applied to Project Management Professional (PMP) and PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) designations. Participants also earn 14 Scrum Education Units (SEUs) toward the renewal of Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) designations from the Scrum Alliance.
Lasse Ziegler, agile42
Certifications: CSPO, CSM, CSP, CST
Lasse Ziegler is a agile and lean consultant, trainer and coach. He has over 10 years of experience in complex and difficult software development project and software product development.
TIVIA member price is for person members and also for the staff of company members.
Early Bird Price TIVIA Member 985,50€ + VAT 24% (valid until 12th April)
Early Bird Price Non-member 1095€ + VAT 24% (valid until 12th April)
TIVIA member 1165,50€ + VAT 24%
Non-member 1295€ + VAT 24%
Cancellation Policy: You may cancel your registration up to 30 days before the training, after that the cancellation fee is 50% of the participation fee. If the registration has not been cancelled, we will charge the whole course fee. Early bird registration cannot be cancelled. The right to participate can be transferred to another person. You may cancel or modify your registration via e-mail: ilmoittaudu(at)tivia.fi