European Business AI & Robotics 2018 | 23.–24.10.2018
23–24 October 2018
Messukeskus Helsinki, Expo and Convention Centre, Finland
Join us at the upcoming European Business AI & Robotics, THE leading artificial intelligence and robotics event of 2018! We’ve got exciting times ahead as we will be having Sophia The Robot as one of our speakers!
The European Business AI and Robotics is the biggest and first of its kind in the Nordics, fearlessly taking the exciting and scary reality of AI and robots in business and everyday life. Where are we at now? What's fact and what's fiction?
Taking place 23–24 October 2018 at the Messukeskus Helsinki, Expo and Convention Centre, Finland, attendees of this exclusive gathering will benefit from the discussion of cutting-edge topics, keynote spotlights as well as real-life case studies and interactive sessions!
Distinguished speakers include:
- Sophia The Robot, The Humanoid, Hanson Robotics Limited, Hong Kong
- Warren Knight, Top 100 Global Influencer, Digital Transformation Expert, Author and Award-Winning Entrepreneur, WKinstitute, United Kingdom
- Berndt Muller, Chair, The Society for The Study of Artificial Intelligence, The Largest AI Society in the United Kingdom
- Klemen Drole, Chief Information Officer, Lazada Group, Singapore
- Mika Helenius, Chief Executive, Finnish Information Technology Research Foundation, Finland
Click here to access the full forum programme
We are always interested in exploring new technologies and service categories. The forum Advisory Board is responsible for reviewing and approving new solution providers at the event. If you would like your organisation to be considered as a partner at the European Business AI & Robotics 2018, please let us know and we will be in touch.
For more information on how you can participate, please contact Didi Jaafar at didi.jaafar(at)managementevents.com or
read more here: http://bit.ly/europeanbusinessaiandrobotics-read-more